The Problem With Squat Challenges
There is a growing awareness of squats as an important if not the most important strength training exercise for the lower body. As a personal trainer it’s hard to argue with this fact. But now a number of 30 programs and challenges are circulating around tumblr and the internet for squats. This is o...
"how many times have you cried over fictional characters?"
Getting outta bed is one of the hardest challenges of the day.
ericandy's 30 Day OTP Challenge!
The rules are simple: draw one picture of your OTP a day, with the theme listed here! You can use any fandom you like!! Be sure to tag each entry with 30 Day OTP Challenge to make it easier to keep track of them!Feel free to interpret the prompts any way you like! That’s what it’s about!...
- Cases:NO TIME FOR REAL CASES. THERE'S PORN ON THE HORIZON. (Either story begins just after a case, or incorporates a few legit-sounding details.)
- Anderson:Not usually in story but inevitably mentioned with appropriate scorn.
- Mycroft:Usually either very for or very against Johnlock. Either way he's kinkily watching the CCTV.
- Tea:Everyone drinks at least half their body weight in tea during the course of a story. Even drabbles. You see that 800-word story? 400 of those words deal with making tea.
- Milk:Getting the milk is a thing. It's practically a euphemism at this point. If Sherlock gets the milk, he's DTF. Or apologizing, and then offering his body as an extra form of apologetic-ness.
- Mrs. Hudson:Ships Johnlock like a beast. Hell, she usually has some kind of Johnlockfucking-sense. She just KNOWS when they're hooking up and is determined to facilitate this/make it kind of embarrassing for them in a cute way.
- Mummy Holmes:For not actually being in the show, she's surprisingly mentioned a lot. She's everything from a horrid bitch to actually a really loving rich lady who somehow just has these two weirdo sons.
- Moran:Ditto, kind of. Moran is sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, sometimes seduces Moriarty/John/Sherlock/all of the above. Also somehow capable of holding 7 laser pointers I mean snipers in TGG.
ASDSDDFSFJNHRJRBGFFDGUDFHSKBBHHBTFH IM PISSING I MEANT TO SEND IN MY REPORT TO MY MATH TEACHER BUT I SENT HI M THIS
January 29, 2013
Happy three year anniversary of the day Sherlock and John met!
Heineken designed a beer bottle that doubled as a brick to address housing and recycling challenges ...
- People when talking about online activism that challenges their prejudice notions:Why don't you get out in the real world and do something?? Whining on tumblr and the internet doesn't change anything!
- Same exact people discussing the internet in every single other instance:The internet is such a powerful tool it really brings us together in so many ways and connects us, it's the most essential tool for spreading information and changing things the most immense way because everyone is on the internet, social media has really changed the world.