The Problem With Squat Challenges
There is a growing awareness of squats as an important if not the most important strength training exercise for the lower body. As a personal trainer it’s hard to argue with this fact. But now a number of 30 programs and challenges are circulating around tumblr and the internet for squats. This is o...
“i love sherlock it’s such a good show!” “and john and sherlock are totally in love it’s canon!!”
Things pregnant women should be applauded for: Walking up stairs Rolling over in bed Getting out of bed Not peeing for over an hour Tying their shoe laces Getting dressed Keeping their cool Getting out of the bath Not flinching at rib kicks Not peeing when sneezing Not eating everything unhealthy t...
Getting outta bed is one of the hardest challenges of the day.
NaNoWriMo- Write a 50,000 word novel in the 30 days of November.There’s also a Young Writers Program as well as two Camp NaNoWriMos! 365k/365Day Challenge- Write 365,000 words in a year. Found here and here! The 100 Theme Challenge- Write a piece for every theme. Found here! (there are variati...
- Cases:NO TIME FOR REAL CASES. THERE'S PORN ON THE HORIZON. (Either story begins just after a case, or incorporates a few legit-sounding details.)
- Anderson:Not usually in story but inevitably mentioned with appropriate scorn.
- Mycroft:Usually either very for or very against Johnlock. Either way he's kinkily watching the CCTV.
- Tea:Everyone drinks at least half their body weight in tea during the course of a story. Even drabbles. You see that 800-word story? 400 of those words deal with making tea.
- Milk:Getting the milk is a thing. It's practically a euphemism at this point. If Sherlock gets the milk, he's DTF. Or apologizing, and then offering his body as an extra form of apologetic-ness.
- Mrs. Hudson:Ships Johnlock like a beast. Hell, she usually has some kind of Johnlockfucking-sense. She just KNOWS when they're hooking up and is determined to facilitate this/make it kind of embarrassing for them in a cute way.
- Mummy Holmes:For not actually being in the show, she's surprisingly mentioned a lot. She's everything from a horrid bitch to actually a really loving rich lady who somehow just has these two weirdo sons.
- Moran:Ditto, kind of. Moran is sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, sometimes seduces Moriarty/John/Sherlock/all of the above. Also somehow capable of holding 7 laser pointers I mean snipers in TGG.
January 29, 2013
Happy three year anniversary of the day Sherlock and John met!