Do you even understand how much I love quotes from Series 1/2/3 revived in the context of canon Johnlock Sherlock choking out, “I was away for two years. I thought you’d got on with your life.” John half-jokingly responding, “What life? You were away.” John and Sherlo...
“i love sherlock it’s such a good show!” “and john and sherlock are totally in love it’s canon!!”
"how many times have you cried over fictional characters?"
- Cases:NO TIME FOR REAL CASES. THERE'S PORN ON THE HORIZON. (Either story begins just after a case, or incorporates a few legit-sounding details.)
- Anderson:Not usually in story but inevitably mentioned with appropriate scorn.
- Mycroft:Usually either very for or very against Johnlock. Either way he's kinkily watching the CCTV.
- Tea:Everyone drinks at least half their body weight in tea during the course of a story. Even drabbles. You see that 800-word story? 400 of those words deal with making tea.
- Milk:Getting the milk is a thing. It's practically a euphemism at this point. If Sherlock gets the milk, he's DTF. Or apologizing, and then offering his body as an extra form of apologetic-ness.
- Mrs. Hudson:Ships Johnlock like a beast. Hell, she usually has some kind of Johnlockfucking-sense. She just KNOWS when they're hooking up and is determined to facilitate this/make it kind of embarrassing for them in a cute way.
- Mummy Holmes:For not actually being in the show, she's surprisingly mentioned a lot. She's everything from a horrid bitch to actually a really loving rich lady who somehow just has these two weirdo sons.
- Moran:Ditto, kind of. Moran is sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, sometimes seduces Moriarty/John/Sherlock/all of the above. Also somehow capable of holding 7 laser pointers I mean snipers in TGG.
Okay so first of all, I’d like to point out the breakdown of the traditional seating arrangement for weddings: We all know neither Mary or John’s parents attended the event so we can get rid of four people already. Which leaves Chief Bridesmaid, Groom, Bride, & Best Man. For the sake of avoiding...
January 29, 2013
Happy three year anniversary of the day Sherlock and John met!
au where john and sherlock meet for the first time for that first kiss video and their kiss is kind of tentative at first but it gets super heated and when they pull back theyre breathing really heavily and staring at each other really intensely and just clinging to each other gOODBYE
ASDSDDFSFJNHRJRBGFFDGUDFHSKBBHHBTFH IM PISSING I MEANT TO SEND IN MY REPORT TO MY MATH TEACHER BUT I SENT HI M THIS