"how many times have you cried over fictional characters?"
- Cases:NO TIME FOR REAL CASES. THERE'S PORN ON THE HORIZON. (Either story begins just after a case, or incorporates a few legit-sounding details.)
- Anderson:Not usually in story but inevitably mentioned with appropriate scorn.
- Mycroft:Usually either very for or very against Johnlock. Either way he's kinkily watching the CCTV.
- Tea:Everyone drinks at least half their body weight in tea during the course of a story. Even drabbles. You see that 800-word story? 400 of those words deal with making tea.
- Milk:Getting the milk is a thing. It's practically a euphemism at this point. If Sherlock gets the milk, he's DTF. Or apologizing, and then offering his body as an extra form of apologetic-ness.
- Mrs. Hudson:Ships Johnlock like a beast. Hell, she usually has some kind of Johnlockfucking-sense. She just KNOWS when they're hooking up and is determined to facilitate this/make it kind of embarrassing for them in a cute way.
- Mummy Holmes:For not actually being in the show, she's surprisingly mentioned a lot. She's everything from a horrid bitch to actually a really loving rich lady who somehow just has these two weirdo sons.
- Moran:Ditto, kind of. Moran is sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, sometimes seduces Moriarty/John/Sherlock/all of the above. Also somehow capable of holding 7 laser pointers I mean snipers in TGG.
January 29, 2013
Happy three year anniversary of the day Sherlock and John met!
ASDSDDFSFJNHRJRBGFFDGUDFHSKBBHHBTFH IM PISSING I MEANT TO SEND IN MY REPORT TO MY MATH TEACHER BUT I SENT HI M THIS
so i was in history class and my teacher mentioned john locke and a really quiet girl on the other side of the room went “that’s my otp” and everyone was like “what” but i was like
literally what the fuck is this show
remember when we were so sure that John was the one who had feelings for Sherlock and we weren’t sure how Sherlock felt and then s3 happened and we all kind of just
Roses are red His scarf was blue If he doesn’t turn up soon I might have to jump, too -JW
When the characters in the fanfiction you’re reading are both hopelessly in love with eachother but they think the other doesn’t like them back and they are just communicating horribly and getting interupted at al the wrong times and you just freaking
i wanna see sherlock all flustered and embarrassed by the sounds he makes when he kisses john ok