A comma splice walks into a bar, it has a drink and then leaves. A question mark walks into a bar? Two quotation marks “Walk into” a bar. A gerund and an infinitive walk into a bar, drinking to drink. The bar was walked into by a passive voice. Three intransitive verbs walk into a bar. T...
A guy walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, “Do you have any helicopter flavored potato chips?” The bartender shakes his head and says, “No, we only have plain.”
potassium and oxygen went on a date. it was OK.
gurl u lookin very indefinite integral of e to the xy power todai mmmhmmmm
how to get the d
- Interviewer:Some people might take the one direction name as it being very phallic. Like a penis being pointed in one direction.
- Harry:I think that's when people say one erection.
- Interviewer:One erection? So what does that tell you? Does that do anything to you at all? Does it upset you?
- Harry:It doesn't do anything to me. But uh....no. It's funny right? Penis jokes are funny.
- Harry:Everyone laughs at a penis joke.
- Interviewer:If there were a fight between you and Big Time Rush who would have the edge?
- Harry:Umm we have more penis jokes and we have an extra member so that's an extra penis.
- Interviewer:Extra penis is always good.
how much sperm can a gay man hold??