Today, we were talking about gay marriage in my English class, and this dude in the back of class blurted out, “IF A NIGGA WANNA MARRY ANOTHER NIGGA, WHY THE GOVERNMENT TRYNA COCKBLOCK?!”
hey instead of bullying straight/white/cis people because “they havent been oppressed” how about we dONT PICK ON ANYBODY AT ALL??????H OW ABOUT WE????FUCKING PRACTICE WHAT WE PREACH AND BE NICE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVENT DONE ANYTHING TO HURT US BESIDES EXIST??????????
“GET IN THE POKEBALL YOU PIECE OF SHIT”
I personally think it’s important to talk about Bieber’s arrest. An underaged, drunk driving, arrest-resisting, foreign white boy was released on bond. Then take a moment to think about the brown boys who are deported for much, much less and the black boys who are shot or beaten to with...
one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’ no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shitty
I think I found a gif that represents the social justice system on tumblr perfectly.
- school:make time for your interests and hobbies!
- school:oh btw we're going to keep you here for about 6 1/2 hours. and after that, we're going to give you hours of homework.
- school:eat 3 meals a day!
- school:you don't have time for breakfast if you want to get here on time, though. and here's lunch, it's cardboard.
- school:school is free!
- school:oh, but you have to pay for any ap classes, textbooks, folders, supplies, and materials for projects :)
- school:you earn the grades you get!
- school:what do you mean this teacher gives you bad grades because they don't like you? that's ridiculous!
There’s this group of guys at my school and they call themselves the League of Gentlemen and on random days they will all wear suits to school for no reason just to wear their suits and they like walk around the hallways and just enjoy being snazzy and it makes me really happy