Me around kids: Me around people my age:
- me:KOREAN FOOD
- friend:Shut up
K P O P ? (the + influence)
You decided to learn Korean:It encourages you to try tour best:Not discriminating against anyone:Better make-up/hair and fashion style:It influences you to lose weight (in a healthy & funny way)You become more outgoing:Respect,respect and respect!!!Be original,be you! All credit goes to right...
Popular girls at school Popular guys at school Me and my friends
me: I will leave kpop and focus on my studies 2PM :comeback when you hear this song APINK : no no no EXO : don’t go me:
- 1:Favorite MV?
- 2:Who was your first bias in ______?
- 3:Favorite OTP?
- 4:Least favorite group?
- 5:Favorite girl group?
- 6:Favorite duo?
- 7:Favorite Solo singer?
- 8:Your favorite K-drama?
Walking in school listening to Kpop:
Gifs are not mine
- Plot Twist:SM managers have a comeback before EXO
Reblog and I will put an KPOP idol in your ask that I would ship you with.
- New Kpop Fan:I think I'll memorize all the members by hair color.
- Experienced Kpop Fan:Yeah ok good luck with that.
- me:i read every day. and really fast too.
- person:yeah? what do you read?
- Fan:So who's that guy in f(x)?
- Fan:Which is a better group? Girl's Generation or SNSD?
- Fan:Who's the blonde one?
- Fan:How do you memorize Super Junior's members?
- Fan:What is 'sasaeng'?
- Fan:Did he just cuss?!
- Fan:Why do their songs start with 'JYP' I mean seriously what does it even mean who's JYP?
- Fan:Ring ding dong? The heck is that?