- The Bravery of an :Aries
- The Loyalty of a:Taurus
- The Versatility of a:Gemini
- The Heart of a:Cancer
- The Confidence of a:Leo
- The Precision of a:Virgo
- The Perspective of a:Libra
- The Passion of a:Scorpio
Negative Traits of the Zodiac Signs
Aries: The temper-mental oneTaurus: The stubborn oneGemini: The sign with a split personalityCancer: The vulnerable oneLeo: Self-absorbedVirgo: The perfectionist/clean freakLibra: The judge-mental oneScorpio: ControllingSagittarius: The sign who is too honestCapricorn: Pessimistic Aquarius: the weir...
Positive stereotypes of the signs
Aries: Energetic Taurus: The loyal sign Gemini: Sociable/fun Cancer: The nurturer Leo: the confident sign Virgo: The helpful sign Libra: The harmonious sign Scorpio: Always there for others Sagittarius: Adventerous Capricorn: the ambitious one Aquarius: The unique sign (in a good way) ...
Best Love Traits of the Zodiac Signs
Aries: Passionate, attentive, loving, intense, impatient, confident, alluring Taurus: Sensual, physical, affectionate, slow and steady, charming, conversational, protective, thoughtful, passionate Gemini: Passionate, friendly, flirty, light-hearted, frivolous, pleasure-seeking, witty, unattainable, ...
- Best Liars:Gemini, Cancer, Libra, Aquarius, Capricorn
- Most Mischievous:Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo
- Most Manipulative:Leo, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus
- Best Mastermind:Capricorn, Scorpio, Gemini, Cancer, Leo
- Aries:Romantic, compassionate and sensitive. They prefer to hide their more gentle and reserved side with their fiery energy, but in reality, they've got a pronounced dreaminess, filled with fantasies, illusions, and vague emotions. They come across as far more aggressive and bold than they actually are. They have a tendency to internalize their sensitivity, which makes them feel isolated and lonely.
- Taurus:Determined, energetic, and assured. Although at first they seem laid-back and relaxed, once they've set their minds to something, they are headstrong, full of verve and passion. They can easily take charge of a situation, but they doubt themselves and doubt their capabilities. Instead, they often use their courage for supporting the underdog, those with no voice. They have a tendency to internalize their anger, which results in short bursts of impulsiveness and agitation.
- Gemini:Calming, grounded, and sensual. Gemini may at first come across as scatter-brained and disoriented, yet they're far more stable than they appear. Though subject to volatile mood swings, these are usually temporary. They have the ability to separate themselves from their emotions, making them more rational and level-headed. They have a deep desire for stability, but by internalizing it, they often end up clinging to the past or pursuing materialistic desires they don't truly want.
- Cancer:Intelligent, clever, and quick-witted. Though Cancer is often portrayed as extremely emotional, they're much more logical than they appear. They can be very quick-witted and creative when they're by themselves, but they have a hard time expressing their ideas to others. Cancer has a tendency of concealing their thoughts and plans to others, but overemphasize their emotions instead. They can reveal too much personal, emotional information about themselves while not telling others what they're actually thinking.
- Leo:Sensitive, generous, and loyal. Leo may first come across as open and confident, but they have a great deal of emotional depth which they find difficult to show. They form deep emotional attachments, resulting in integrity and loyalty to those they care for. They're generous and devoted, but have difficulty expressing their own emotions, despite their sensitivity. As a result, they may become guarded and hypersensitive, and therefore unable to share their empathy with others.
- Virgo:Willful, self-sufficient, and powerful. A stereotypical Virgo comes across as quiet and analytical, but in reality, Virgo has a great deal of willpower. Behind the scenes, there's a strong leadership potential, a potency in personality that is influential and admirable. There's a great deal of pride in this position, but there's also inhibition. Despite feeling proud of their achievements, they feel uncomfortable in the spotlight- resulting in feeling torn between basking in the limelight and shying away from it.
- Libra:Critical, devoted, and thoughtful. Very often, a Libra seems at best, friendly and charming, or at worst, superficial and unreliable. Libra actually is very thoughtful and eloquent, spending a great deal of time on formulating their thoughts and opinions, as spontaneous as they might act. There's a tendency to notice things here that others wouldn't- they have a sharp and keen eye for details that are usually missed. However, they tend to keep their thoughts and worries to themselves, increasing anxiety and feeling misunderstood.
- Scorpio:Romantic, gentle, and idealistic. Surprisingly enough, Scorpio has a kindness and idealism that is hidden underneath a more heavy and secretive exterior. Scorpio has a strong belief in justice and is highly-principled, with a strong urge to protect the helpless and the innocent. In a more private sphere, Scorpio is compassionate and sweet to those who've shown understanding and care. By internalizing this aspect of themselves, they end up withdrawing and feeling isolated among others. They may secretly idealize their partners as a means of compensation, leaving them vulnerable to emotional disappointment.
- Aries (positive):adventurous, passionate, quick-witted, enthusiastic, attentive
- Aries (negative):impulsive, aggressive, tactless, feisty, impatient
- Taurus (positive):fun, sensual, devoted, physical, determined
- Taurus (negative):self-deprecating, jealous, self-indulgent, dogmatic, stubborn
- Gemini (positive):exciting, friendly, approachable, funny, light-hearted
- Gemini (negative):manipulative, silver-tongued, flighty, lack of commitment, bends the truth
- Cancer (positive):loyal, graceful, creative, understanding, appealing
- Cancer (negative):gruff, difficult to read, controlling, irritable, over-protective
- bad looking, good cooking:cancer, sagittarius, aquarius
- good looking, bad cooking:gemini, leo, libra
- bad looking, bad cooking:aries, scorpio, capricorn
- good looking, good cooking:taurus, virgo, pisces
Aries: typhoons Taurus: dry and hotGemini: sleet Cancer: snowLeo: sunnyVirgo: windyLibra: cloudy Scorpio: hailSagittarius: wildfire Capricorn: thunderstormAquarius: mistPisces: rainy
Bath Bombs for the signs
Aries: granny takes a dip Taurus: rose queen Gemini: avobath Cancer: big blue Leo: dragons egg Virgo: blackberry Libra: space girl Scorpio: twilight Sagittarius: golden wonder Capricorn: phoenix rising Aquarius: fizzbanger Pisces: sakura
The "Doing the project the night before and it's still better than yours" Squad
Gemini, Taurus, Cancer, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, And Pisces
probably your worst flaw
Aries: selfishTaurus: stubbornGemini: flakyCancer: whiny Leo: egotistical Virgo: judgmental Libra: lazyScorpio: manipulativeSagittarius: foolishCapricorn: opportunistic Aquarius: neuroticPisces: lost
- Aries:Biting nails and not thinking about the price of something when someone else offers to pay. Clinging onto love ones with their lives.
- Taurus:Tuning people out in a fight. Taking 5 hour baths.
- Gemini:Putting off cleaning their rooms. Worrying about how they look too much.
- Cancer:Trying to be everyone's favorite all the time and making up excuses not to go out with friends.
- Leo:Thinking about super old embarrassing memories. Never just letting a friendship or relationship die, continues to hold onto every thread of the person.
- Virgo:Not brushing their hair then complaining about tangles. Also pretending they have moved on from something but really being broken up on the inside from it.
- Libra:Letting school work take up all their time or none of it. Random mood swings of sadness where not even their favorite movie helps them chuckle.
- Scorpio:Spending money when they have no money. Just dropping off the face of the Earth for days because of a book or movie series they have been dying to look at.