“He loves it. He first showed this stuff to me last year. Somebody told him about this thing called tumblr. We didn’t know what the hell Tumb...”
“We watched it together for the first time, he hadn’t seen it. So we watched it together for the first time and I punched him afterwards.”
- Benedict:We're not gay. i mean, Sherlock and John, not gay. Love, sure. PLATONICALLY.
- Martin:They're absolutely two halves, there's so much love, they need each other
- Benedict:"Cumberbitches" idk what about feminism?
- Martin:SUP FREEBITCHES
- Benedict:Fanfiction/art makes me feel a bit sullied and unusual, but it's funny.
- Martin:GOD I LOVE THIS FANDOM *LIKE* *REBLOG*
I love how everyone is freaking out over these gifs of ben: And martin’s just in the background of all of them like
- George Stroumboulopoulos:There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
- George R.R. Martin:You know, I've always considered women to be people.
MARTIN FREEMAN IS NOMINATED FOR AN EMMY FOR SHERLOCK
THIS IS NOT A DRILL