- Jesus:now ... back to this bitch who had a lot to say about me in the temple Judas what's good
- my bank account @ me:why the fuck u buyin..... why you always buyin.... mmmmmmmMMMMMOH MY GOD STOP FUCKIN BUYIN
- me on a date:so how do you feel about feminism
- them:not happy with it to be honest
- me, shoving breadsticks into my purse:sorry i have to -
- them:i feel like most feminist spaces still aren't inclusive enough of women of colour, trans women, lbpq women, women with disabilities,
- me, slowly returning breadsticks:go on
Happy 420 guys. Don’t forget to leave some milk and cookies out for Snoop Dogg
Small innocent-seeming person that’s actually not pure at all
The boy behind the “success kid” meme is all grown up — and trying to use his viral fame to save his...
Remember this little guy? His name’s Sam Griner. On Aug. 26, 2007 his mom took a photo of him at 11-months-old, standing on the beach in a green and white shirt, staring into the camera and making a determined little fist. Soon after, the photo morphed into the “Success Kid” meme, and Sam was Intern...
the Irish word for Santa Claus literally translates to “daddy december” and I don’t know how to feel about that
RIP to the greatest meme of all time. The father of all memes. The Dicaprio meme. (1994-2016)