having an anxiety disorder is like having a dog that barks at intruders but also barks at nothing a lot so you’re always like. what is it boy??? what do you see??? what’s wrong?? like no. it’s nothing. nothing is wrong. my brain’s just a nervous puppy who yaps at the wind.
Mentally ill people do not gain freedom by committing suicide.
Robin Williams’s death is an unspeakable tragedy and a terrible waste of a tremendous talent. DO NOT ROMANTICIZE HIS DEATH BY SAYING “GENIE, YOU’RE FREE.” It’s a terrible insult to anyone who has ever dealt with mental illness and disrespectful to who Robin Williams was...
- me in a professional setting:haha yes it is I a fellow mentally healthy. so chums how do you enjoy always feeling the correct emotions at the appropriate times? personally I like how said emotions are always a reasonable intensity!
- Friend:Hey, how are you?
- Me:I'm a little sad tbh, but it's alright!
- Me:Wait, was that Manipulative? Was it Too Much™? Are they now going to think I'm a negative attention seeker? Or Worse! Are they going to ask me what's wrong and be further Manipulated by me?!?!?!?!?!
just little mentally ill things
being exhausted even after laying in bed and doing nothing all dayrequiring an extensive amount of time to rest in between simple tasks because it takes a lot of energy out of you constantly feeling like you’re running a never-ending race while everyone else is ahead of you being categorized as &ldq...
- people:it's okay to take a mental health day every once in a while!!!
- me:okay great i need about 3,000
- me:what should we do tonight brain?
- brain:the same thing we do every night, self
s/o to mentally ill wlw who need reassurance about their relationship and have fear of abandonment. you are strong and special and deserve good things. needing validation isn’t manipulative or bad. and it doesn’t make you a weak person.
Did u know: being mentally ill doesn't give u a pass to be a shitty person and let your reactions go...
I have depression and general anxiety/obsessive compulsive disorder Both of these things have sent me into dissociation episodes that caused me to have angry outbursts, sometimes physical even, towards people around me. They’ve lead me to intrusive thoughts that made me irrationally jealous ...
i love my friends! i love the way they just [clenches fist] fucking abandon me all the time.
r u ever feeling totally ok and then all of a sudden you remember something or see a thing that reminds you of something and then it switches and it’s Death Time