MY PROBLEM WITH VEGANS
1. There aren’t enough of them. 2. I’m not dating one.
DID YOU GUYS KNOW THERE IS A BIKER GANG CALLED RESCUE INK THAT BREAKS UP DOGFIGHTING RINGS, CONFRONTS ANIMAL ABUSERS, CONFISCATES NEGLECTED ANIMALS AND INVESTIGATES STOLEN ANIMALS YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT THIS BADASSERY HERE
Vegans of Tumblr, if it was actually possible and you could only save one, who would you rather save? A child from a lifetime of slave labour in a sweatshop, or a chicken from being some chicken nuggets?
Vegan pet food needs to be made illegal. If you’re that vegan that you want to force your moral convictions on a naturally carnivorous animal that doesn’t understand, you should have a pet rabbit or no pet at all.
*Stares directly at the dry beans and walks past**glances at the canned fruits, vegetables, beans, and soups without a second thought**minimally acknowledges grains such as pasta, oats, bread, cereals, flour, and rice**walks past the frozen vegetables and fruits isle**Scoffs at the potatoes and bana...
There's no rational argument against veganism
If you write a list of the pros and cons to eating animals, you’ll find that pretty much the only thing you’ll have in the pros column is taste. In the cons column you’ll find a long list of ethical, environmental and health reasons to avoid animal products. But people ignore all o...
Animals on ‘free range’, ‘local’ and 'organic’ farms didn’t want to be killed for your food any more than factory farmed animals.
Vegan Tattoo Info: How to make sure your tattoo is vegan!
Tattoos are awesome, but in a world where animals are so exploited they are in almost everything, how can you make sure that your tattoos are aligned with your ethics? Before you go to your tattoo artist, there are a few things you need to know.never assume that everything is vegan.Don’t be a...
- Ethical vegan:Doesn't eat or use anything that came from or harmed an animal.
- "Plant based" vegan:Doesn't eat anything that came from an animal, or anything processed or "unhealthy," but might still wear leather or use beeswax or ride horses, etc. Probably is vegan just for health reasons.
- Environmental vegan:because that pound of beef used as much water as six months worth of showers. and did you even think about the amount of greenhouse gasses involved?
- Raw vegan:fruit + raw veggies + sunlight + magic vibes
- Gourmet raw vegan:poster child of raw food. eats raw dehydrated cashew kale chips, raw spaghetti noodles with raw cashew pesto and raw walnut sausage, and raw cashew cheesecake.
- Raw til 4 vegan:smash in the carbs. nice cream. pasta.
- Low carb vegan:similar to bigfoot in that its existence is whispered of but unconfirmed. probably eats lots of nuts and avocado. is suspected to be moody and undercarbed, so if you encounter one please watch out.
- Junk food vegan:Oreos, potato chips, vegan pizza, just about anything the plant based or raw vegan would avoid, but at least it didn't kill any animals!
Circuses in 60 SecondsHorse Racing in 60 SecondsThe Fur Industry in 60 SecondsThe Dairy Industry in 60 SecondsThe Down Industry in 60 SecondsAirCruelty in 60 SecondsFactory Farming in 60 SecondsChina Fur Trade in 60 SecondsPuppy Mills in 60 SecondsAnimal Testing in 60 SecondsGo vegan.