rewatching the empty hearse and when Sherlock says to Mycroft “how would you know” about knowing what feeling lonely felt like I die a little because Sherlock used to not know what feeling lonely was like either but John changed that
Mycroft is the most powerful man in the U.K and his pressure point is Sherlock. Don’t touch me.
Someone needs to take my computer away from me
Why Mycroft Holmes in gym clothes is a sign of impending doom
TSoT gave us a scene that previously had been unthinkable. We get to see Mycroft out of his impeccable three-piece-suit. Mycroft is a man who carries an umbrella at all times, most probably to stay dry and therefore impeccably dressed in all situations - although I would not exclude the possibility...
- Sherlock Holmes:List three of your greatest talents. Don't try to be modest :)
- John Watson:Talk about your best friend.
- Mycroft Holmes:Do you have a sibling? If so, what is your relationship like with them? If not, what do you imagine it would be like?
- Greg Lestrade:Are you patient? Talk about your boiling point.
- Molly Hooper:Talk about a time you have been unlucky in love or embarrassed.
- Jim Moriarty:Recount a story of when you did something against the law/generally bad and had loads of fun.
- Mrs. Hudson:Within your close group of friends, talk about the dynamics. Who is the "mother" figure? Which role do you play?