10 Things you know if you are a commuter
Do you read this post on the train/bus/tram to wok/home? Then you are certainly a commuter.
1. You do not know your neighborsYou know people in your neighborhood only in zombie mode. If you meet in the cuty during the day, you might not even realize who they are. “Ohh, hello, are you the one I pushed accidentally when I was half asleep?” via
2. You get an e-book reader for ChristmasSince you’ve been a commuter, you can sleep in any positions. Besides, you read far more books. You read so much, that at some Christmas you’ll certainly get an e-book reader for present. via
3. You have friends to sleep atSometimes you just bump into their house in the middle of the evening and tell them that you’ve just missed your last bus home. via
4. You miss itThere are days on which you know that you’d miss your bus and you really hate living so far away from the city. Certainly you are going to miss it.
5. And there are days…… when everything goes smooth, you can get up easily, and, like in a video clip, everything is like in a well made dance, the conductor keeps smiling and everything is on time. You’d wrap this days in silk. There are not too many of them… via
6. You know the monsters of the lineEach and every bus/train/tram lines have their own monsters. The murmuring, dark-eyed, strange people, whom everybody tries to avoid. You know them very well, and can escape from them any time.
7. The horrorThis is a horror when you realize that you missed you destination by mistake and this is the last bus of the day…
8. But you have a friendLuckily, you know the bus driver so well, that after you asked him about the health of the family, he is willing to take you home secretly. Unfortunately, it does not work with trains…
9. Your pass is you biggest treasureNot because it is very expensive, but also because you can avoid standing in the queue for tickets. via
10. You do not moveSometimes you think of moving closer to the city. It’d be so nice to lie in the bed for long hours in the morning, getting home earlier for the beginning of your favorite series, etc. Then you forget it easily. You have a garden, a dog, and a fig tree.