Reblog this if one of your favorite bands is on this
Mayday Parade Pierce the Veil A Day to Remember The Maine Sleeping with Sirens Paramore All Time Low My Chemical Romance Black Veil Brides Skillet The Fray Of Mice and Men Bring Me the Horizon Alesana Blink-182 Fall Out Boy Linkin Park Panic at the Disco Three Days Grace Snow Patrol The Killers We t...
- Jamie All Over:Eventually you'll have to wake up and accept what you've lost
- Black Cat:You will meet people who you really like, but find out later they aren't good for you, and only bring misfortune.
- When I get home you're so dead:Not everybody is going to love or trust you as much as you love or trust them.
- Jersey:Don't trust so easily. It's okay to not be okay.
- If you wanted a song written about you, all you had to do was ask:One way to help get over someone is to remove as many things as possible from your life that remind you of them.
- Miserable at Best:You're better off without certain people in your life, and some day you'll see that.
- Walk on water or drown:Music will listen when you feel like breaking down in anybody's arms.
- Ocean and Atlantic:Everyone needs something to escape.
Miserable At Best
Mayday Parade A Lesson In Romantics