- The First Doctor:The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- The Second Doctor:Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- The Third Doctor:Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- The Fourth Doctor:You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- The Fifth Doctor:An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- The Sixth Doctor:Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- The Seventh Doctor:Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- The Eighth Doctor:I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- First Doctor:We can't change history, not one line!
- Second Doctor:Nope, Still not changing history. The consequences are just too terrible to even consider it.
- Third Doctor:I'll introduce Time Lord technology to the 1970s, but only if I'm in charge and it's kept secret.
- Fourth Doctor:I'm not changing history, I'm repairing it.
- Fifth Doctor:I wish I could change history, but it would cause a paradox.
- Sixth Doctor:Maybe just one little change. As long as it doesn't disrupt the web of time.
- Seventh Doctor:I don't need to change history. I wrote it.
- Eighth Doctor:What's the worst that could happen? *Universe implodes*
REBLOG If you appreciate the Ninth Doctor!
Every Doctor Who fan should reblog this…js.
I miss the Ninth Doctor...
I miss his smile: I miss his laugh: I miss his ears: I miss him not having a clue: I miss his expression when Rose figures out something that he should have: I miss him calling humans apes: I miss his seriousness: I miss his sadness: I miss his silliness: And most of all, I miss the way h...