- Dumbledore:Welcome back to another year of Hogwarts!
- Dumbledore:I actually don't know why your parents still send you here
- Dumbledore:There's like a 30% chance you'll die tragically
- Dumbledore:And it just goes up every year
- Dumbledore:I guess that just means all your parents hate you
- Dumbledore:Great let's have some pumpkin juice
Sirius’s death gets a lot sadder when you remember that over the summer, he gave Harry that mirror so they could talk. If Harry had just used that god damn thing, he would have seen that Sirius was in no danger at the end of the year. But it gets even sadder when you remember that he gave Harr...
Maybe this time when I read Order of the Phoenix Sirius won’t die