I heard that Cassandra Clare’s lawyers are trying to take down any pages that reference her history of plagiarism…so here’s some fandom history: Cassandra Claire is a bully and a plagiarist.
- Dirty Diana:Dirty Diiiee-Yaaanna Naaaww!
- Thriller:'Cause this is thriiiillllaaaaa! Thriiiillllaaaaa niieeght
- Smooth Criminal:*cha every other word, make pronunciation unrecognizable* Annieareyouokwon'tyoutellusthatyou'reok *cha*
- Rock With You:Girrrrrrllllllll clossee you're eyesss, let that rhythm get iiiiiiiinnnnnn to yooouuuu
- Beat It:Strong is your fighta; it doesn't matta who's wrong or righta!
- Come on:SHAMONE! (Can be used as an adlib or an insertion)
- Human Nature:If they say 'why why?' Jadadadadadadada 'why?' HEEEYYY! Sha-do-be-do-ba-sho-be-do
- Remember the Time:DO YOU REMEBAAA GIRLL!? BRRAAP DUB DUB DUB BRRAAP DUBIDUB!
talking about Rosie The Riveter, fun fact: while the We Can Do It picture has become the most-well known depiction of her in modern times, it wasn’t really a famous image when it was made—in fact, it wasn’t even intended to be her the most famous depiction of Rosie The Riveter duri...
“Don’t trust your heart when it is lonely.”
“People aren’t always going to be there for you, that’s why you learn to handle things on your own”