TBT to when Colin O’Donoghue was promoted to main cast BEFORE a single episode featuring Captain Hoo...
That’s right folks - the decision to keep him around past Season 2 actually had nothing to do with fan service. Not a single “horny teen” or “twilight mom” had the chance to get a lady boner over Hook before the decision was made to make him part of the main, recurring cast.The announcement that Co...
history lesson time
HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency VirusAIDS stands for Acquired ImmunoDeficiency Syndrome (the late stage infection of HIV)it is a disease transmitted through unprotected sexual contact, blood transfusions, shared needles, between mother and child during pregnancy, or during breastfeedingthis me...
ok history lesson motherfucker
[flagrantly wrong information]
I heard that Cassandra Clare’s lawyers are trying to take down any pages that reference her history of plagiarism…so here’s some fandom history: Cassandra Claire is a bully and a plagiarist.
- Dirty Diana:Dirty Diiiee-Yaaanna Naaaww!
- Thriller:'Cause this is thriiiillllaaaaa! Thriiiillllaaaaa niieeght
- Smooth Criminal:*cha every other word, make pronunciation unrecognizable* Annieareyouokwon'tyoutellusthatyou'reok *cha*
- Rock With You:Girrrrrrllllllll clossee you're eyesss, let that rhythm get iiiiiiiinnnnnn to yooouuuu
- Beat It:Strong is your fighta; it doesn't matta who's wrong or righta!
- Come on:SHAMONE! (Can be used as an adlib or an insertion)
- Human Nature:If they say 'why why?' Jadadadadadadada 'why?' HEEEYYY! Sha-do-be-do-ba-sho-be-do
- Remember the Time:DO YOU REMEBAAA GIRLL!? BRRAAP DUB DUB DUB BRRAAP DUBIDUB!
talking about Rosie The Riveter, fun fact: while the We Can Do It picture has become the most-well known depiction of her in modern times, it wasn’t really a famous image when it was made—in fact, it wasn’t even intended to be her the most famous depiction of Rosie The Riveter duri...