I like to think that sometimes when people were talking to James and said “are you fucking serious?” he said “no but I wish” and turned around and winked at Sirius who winked back and Peter just giggled while Remus just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes
THE MARAUDERS DESERVE THEIR OWN SET OF SEVEN BOOKS AND EIGHT MOVIES GODDAMMIT
- Sirius:*Writing a letter to James*
- Sirius:Deer James
- Lily:It's Dear
- Sirius:No it isn't
girls don’t want boyfriends girls want a seven book series about the marauders’ life at hogwarts
[bursts through your door in the middle of the night] LET’S TALK ABOUT THE MARAUDERS
No but the Marauders were extremely clever. They would know that sometimes the best prank is non-existent. Sometimes, the best way to mess with people is to do nothing at all. It’s brilliant. Imagine that they wake up one day and act like model citizens. They don’t put one toe out of lin...
- Remus:Do you think that your Animagi animals say something about you?
- James:Definitely! Sirius is energetic and loyal but he'll bite back if he feels threatened. That's why he's a dog!
- Sirius:And James, you're like the king of the forest, wanting to look out for your friends and family.
- Peter:So, why am I a rat?
- Other three:...
- Sirius:I bet it's because you like cheese.
- Other three:-Murmurs of agreement-
Headcanon that at some point Lilly makes the mistake of going “James be a dear and pass me [insert random household item]” and James turns into a fucking deer and Lilly walks out of the house and doesn’t return for about three hours
peter and remus bring soda cans onto the train in third year after realizing how Not Aware of muggle stuff sirius and james are and convince them to shake up their cans before opening them because “no no you have to otherwise the flavors don’t mix” remus and peter bring those cheap...
The Marauders getting drunk and Sirius is just like “werewolf” and then points to Remus, “here wolf”.