If you love No. 6 more than your future first born clap your hands
If you need No. 6 more than you need air to breathe clap your hands
If you’re fucking obsessed with No. 6 and your life is officially ruined by these precious angel characters if you love No. 6 clap your hands
Can you tell I love No. 6? Because I fucking love No. 6. Fun fact, I even have a headcanons blog for this shit because I am a huge fucking loser when it comes to this god damn precious show.
Don’t lie, you are too. The adorable emotionally damaged homos, the fabulous genderqueer person raised by dogs, the radical mom who’s a radical baker? True perfection.
One thing that’s pretty awesome about the show is their fucking food, so I attempted to make a recipe similar to Nezumi’s Macbeth Soup, and I came up with something really similar to a Japanese Milk Stew. So hold on to your panties because we gon’ make some Macbeth Soup.
Nezumi’s Macbeth Soup
(servings- 2, one for your and one for the life size cut out of Shion that you have in your closet)
- 1 chicken thigh, cut into one inch chunks with the skin off
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, sliced into ¼ inch thick
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, smashed and minced
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ½ cups water
- 2 chicken consomme cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 1 bee parasite (optional, not really recommended)
- Cry over the fact that you’ll never have a relationship like Nezumi and Shion’s like the fuckin fujoshi weeaboo you are.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat a little bit of oil in a deep pan and saute the chicken on medium high heat until browned.
- Add onion and saute on medium heat until translucent. Afterwards, add the carrot, garlic and potatoes and stir-fry that biz about as fast as Nezumi was when he cut that random fuckin bee thing out of Shion’s neck.
- Pour 2 ½ cup of water in the pan and bring to a boil. Turn down the heat to low and add consomme cubes. Simmer until carrots and potatoes are softened.
- Meanwhile, make white sauce in a sauce pan. Melt butter on low heat and stir in flour to make a little roux. Cook the flour until bubbles, mixing well.
- Pour milk and cook on medium heat, stirring quickly until it begins to thicken. Lower the heat and continue to stir until the mixture is thickened even further.
- Stop the heat and set aside. Take some of the soup from the stew and mix with cream cheese in a small cup. Stir the cream cheese mixture in the stew.
- Add the white sauce into the stew and stir that shit till it’s totally combined.
- Add some salt and pepper to season to your liking.
- Think about how much better the No. 6 novels were compared to the manga and weep furiously over the inadequates Bones Original Anime Ending.
HOLY FUCKING BALLS YOU JUST MADE SOME MACBETH SOUP. I mean sure, you’re never going to destroy a corrupted government or climb a mountair of dead bodies, but at least you succeeded in making soup, so I guess that’s worth something, maybe.
Go enjoy your Macbeth soup with some of Karan’s Cherry Cake and a loaf of mini french bread you piece of trash, you deserve it after all the suffering you had to endure without any updates to this fabulous series.
Later, weebs. Try not to cry when you realize how truly unproductive you’ve been the whole day.
And no, doodling fanart of your shitty OTP is not ‘being productive’ but nice try.
LOVE YOU, BYE~