“If you’re reading this, if there’s air in your lungs on this November day, then there is still hope for you. Your story is still going. And maybe some things are true for all of us. Perhaps we all relate to pain. Perhaps we all relate to fear and loss and questions. And perhaps we all deserve to be honest, all deserve whatever help we need. Our stories are all so many things: Heavy and light. Beautiful and difficult. Hopeful and uncertain. But our stories aren’t finished yet. There is still time, for things to heal and change and grow. There is still time to be surprised. We are still going, you and I. We are stories still going.”
“If you’re reading this, if there’s air in your lungs on this November day, then there is still hope for you. Your story is still...”
Reblog if you are writing 'love' on your arms or wearing yellow tomorrow.
“Our job is to love people. When it hurts. When it’s awkward. When it’s uncool and embarrassing. Our job is to stand together, to carry the b...”
- 1. We would miss you.
- 2. It's not worth the regret. Either by yourself if you failed or just simply left scars, or the regret everyone else feels by not doing enough to help you.
- 3. It does get better. Believe it or not it will eventually get better. Sometimes you have to go through the storm to get to the rainbow.
- 4. There's so much you would miss out on doing.
- 5. There is always a reason to live. It might not be clear right now, but it is always there.
- 6. So many people care, and it would hurt them if you hurt yourself.
- 7. You ARE worth it. Don't let anyone, especially yourself, tell you otherwise.
- 8. You are amazing.