Guide to Writing and Publishing a Book
Have you always wanted to publish a book, but don’t know how? That okay! I created a step-by-step guide that can help you put your story down on paper and get it out in the world.
On my blog, I now have a Starter Kit for writing your first novel. I’ll take you through the following steps to help you with publishing your book:
Writing Your Book:
- Manuscript Format
- Word Count
- Editing and Revision
- Beta Readers
- What Next?
- Choosing a Path
- The Search for a Literary Agent
- Can I Query Agents Outside My Country?
- The Query Letter
- The Synopsis
- Send and Wait
- I Have an Offer From an agent!
- I Never Got an Offer!
- I Have an Agent!
- Cover Design
- Let’s Make an eBook
- Where to Publish & Sell
- My Book Got Popular, Can I Switch to Traditional?
- Marketing and Publicity
- Can Teenagers Publish Books?
- I’m Worried About Plagiarism!
- Warning: Bad Agents, Editors, and Publishers