- McGonagall:You said you had nothing to do with that prank. Are you lying to me?
- Sirius:That depends on how you define lying.
- McGonagall:Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?
- Sirius:Reclining your body in a horizontal position
- McGonagall:Get out of my office.
headcanon that walburga would confiscate James’ letters to Sirius because she thought he was a bad influence. and one day during ootp, buckbeak was rustling around in her room and Sirius found a fat stack of yellowed, unopened twenty-year-old letters. for one afternoon, he wasn’t just re...
headcanon where james continually called sirius “barking mad” and sirius responded with “am not, dear” and it was the funniest thing ever
Dumbledore, notorious for giving second chances Dumbledore, let Sirius rot in Azkaban for twelve years. He must have known Sirius well due to his time in the Order, he must have known what James meant to Sirius. Dumbledore was a member of the freaking Wizengamot yet he didn’t fight the Minist...
- james:will you go out with me?
- lily:no. i hate you, potter.
- james:you fucking serious?
- james:ew he's my best friend
THE MARAUDERS DESERVE THEIR OWN SET OF SEVEN BOOKS AND EIGHT MOVIES GODDAMMIT