Leave "Oh, it's you." in my askbox
And I’ll generate a number from 1-12 to see what our muses get.
- My muse storms into your muse’s room, crying and screaming waving someone’s mystery underwear in your muse’s face.
- Our muses have been set up on a blind date, yours has taken this more seriously and mine notices; feels a little under-dressed and tries to make some sort of amends.
- For one reason or another my muse has to take yours to the hospital and stay with them in the A&E waiting room.
- It’s the middle of the night and my muse is woken by yours knocking on the door wanting attention
- My muse comes home late and find yours asleep on the stairs because they were waiting up.
- My muse is doing their grocery shopping, bundled up in their less than flattering but more than comfortable hoodie, and trying to nurse a hangover and accidentally crashes into your trolley; oh the horror!
- Your muse is sitting behind mine and has to get my character’s attention by throwing balls of paper and paper planes and the back of my head, mine finally cracks.
- My muse is ignoring yours and has been for a good week, finally, my muse decides to pick up the phone and deal with the situation.
- Our muse’s bump into each other, in an embarrassing situation that they would rather no one else found out about. They end up making a deal not to mention their meeting to anyone else; but it adds a new guilty interest in their friendship.
- Your muse has somehow been locked in the cupboard for the past hour, my muse unintentionally comes to the rescue… much to their own dismay and surprise.
- My muse forgets to lock the bathroom door, and their singing is interrupted mid shower as yours storms in to take a piss; the reaction on both sides is nothing short of comical.
- My muse has gathered to courage to confess to yours. Unfortunately, the timing is awkward and my muse has to change their confession halfway after an interruption or sudden lack of confidence.