1. Life gets better, and you should be there to see it.
2. If the love is true, they’ll come back. They always do.
3. The little things really do mean everything.
4. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody
5. Things not going as planned sometimes make for the best stories.
6. Love wins.
7. The people you are kind to won’t forget you, even if you never see them again.
8. Make lists for everything. Your favorite tv show episodes, favorite movies. Make lists for people, fill them with all the things you learn about them as your relationship goes on. You’ll never forget if you write it down.
9. Words mean nothing if actions don’t back them up.
10. Take everything in. One day you’ll be dying to have it back again.
11. Someday we’ll forget these moments and what it feels like to be so young, but right now these moments aren’t stories, they’re happening. Live in the moment.
12. Looking back is human.
13. It’s nice to know you’re not the only person on Earth feeling the way you do.
14. Sometimes you just aren’t ready for someone yet.
15. Giving is the best feeling. Especially if the thing you are giving is something you put your whole heart into.
16. It can hurt just as much at 9 am as it does at 2 am.
17. Sometimes bad things happen to remind you of what good is supposed to look like.
18. If you need to take a day off, take it. Don’t make a habit of it.
19. Before you kiss someone, wait. They are so new and unfamiliar, you don’t know how they’ll taste or how they’ll breathe. They don’t know either. Isn’t that special? Every so often after that look at them through those eyes. That’s how you’ll never lose them. Don’t lose that spark.
20. Dogs are a necessity.
21. You’ve got to be there for your friends, even if your world feels like it’s caving in.
22. You never know what’s around the corner. You just keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you’ll look back and see you’ve climbed a mountain.
23. You can love the memories and not love the person.
24. There are too many mediocre things in life. Love shouldn’t be one of them.
25. Keep a diary. Keep in mind that your memory won’t be as good in 30 years as it is now. At the same time, live a life you’ll remember even if you don’t write it down.
26. Be somebody who makes everybody feel like a somebody
27. There are 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. Sometimes, all you need is 1.
28. Being close to someone is never about the proximity.
29. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person that walked into it. That’s the point.
30. Of course it will hurt when it ends. But that’s the very condition of existence. To become spring means accepting the risk of winter.
31. Take videos. It’s one of the best forms of documentation
“1. Life gets better, and you should be there to see it. 2. If the love is true, they’ll come back. They always do. 3. The little things re...”
“1. It’s never too late to start over. 2. Do not become small for those who refuse to grow. 3. Click the send button. You typed it out for ...”
“1. The friends you have at the beginning of the year can completely change by the end of it. People change, and if they aren’t improving you...”
“The world is on your side, even when it doesn’t seem so. It’ll throw things at you in order to teach you how to catch. It’ll make you bleed ...”
“I think, every once in a while, we need to step back and look at situations and realize that we know ourselves better than anyone else. We l...”
“Quotes are like little keepsakes from books I’ve read, people I’ve met, stories I’ve heard. I carry around these quotes because they make me...”
“I look for myself in others, because I’m the only person who knows how to love me.”
“Time will tell. Be patient, and don’t stress.”
“I have felt silence like boulders against my chest. It is not words that affect us, it is the lack thereof. I mean we can listen to someone ...”
“Give someone butterflies today… If, tomorrow, they fly away, At least you’ll have the chance to say You helped brighten their yesterday.”
“Life to me isn’t about achieving success or bragging about things I possess. But, more so, about finding true happiness.”
“Come sit next to me and we can talk about anything other than love. You can tell me why you always smell like a freshly brewed coffee. I can...”