1. It’s never too late to start over.
2. Do not become small for those who refuse to grow.
3. Click the send button. You typed it out for a reason.
4. Don’t forget to remind people how much they mean to you.
5. Don’t ruin something great because you think you don’t deserve it.
6. You don’t destroy the people you love.
7. Sometimes you have to keep on missing them until you wake up to find that you just don’t anymore.
8. Mental health comes before school, always.
9. Act like you trust people, but don’t.
10. There is nothing more beautiful than being desperate, and nothing more risky than pretending not to care.
11. Your first kiss will come when it’s time. It’s worth the wait.
12. Always remember how lucky you are to have yourself.
13. Nostalgia, whether you’re thinking of something good or bad, always leaves you a little emptier afterwards.
14. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like.
15. Pour your heart into everything you do and watch every aspect of your life change one by one.
16. You’ll need other people and you’ll need to be that person for someone else, a living, screaming invitation to believe in better things.
17. Make yourself painfully aware of the characteristic and cookie-cutter personas you put on and others put on. Being the “cool girl” doesn’t mean smoking and letting guys walk all over you, and reading and writing doesn’t make you nerdy. Those associations have been taught by movies. Don’t feel like you need to fit into 1 persona.
18. Radiate confidence, even if it’s fake. One day it won’t be, and you’ll be untouchable.
19. One day you’ll realize I was the fresh air before your last breath.
20. Live in such a way that if anyone spoke badly of you, no one would believe it.
21. Take a second and look around. Remember where you are, who you’re with. You’ll look back on this moment and see the little things ended up being the big things.
22. Respect is a minimum.
23. We lose ourselves in the things we love. We find ourselves there, too.
24. Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
25. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
26. Nobody really knows what they want, not until it’s right in front of them.
27. Someone can be gone yet more present than anyone else.
28. You’ll never truly cherish the people in your life if you keep hoping for those that hurt you to come back to you.
29. Life doesn’t get better, you do.
30. Value yourself. The only people who appreciate doormats are people with dirty shoes.
31. If you don’t end up smiling while kissing someone, you’re probably kissing the wrong person.
“1. It’s never too late to start over. 2. Do not become small for those who refuse to grow. 3. Click the send button. You typed it out for ...”
“1. Life gets better, and you should be there to see it. 2. If the love is true, they’ll come back. They always do. 3. The little things re...”
“1. The friends you have at the beginning of the year can completely change by the end of it. People change, and if they aren’t improving you...”
“Quotes are like little keepsakes from books I’ve read, people I’ve met, stories I’ve heard. I carry around these quotes because they make me...”
“I look for myself in others, because I’m the only person who knows how to love me.”
“Time will tell. Be patient, and don’t stress.”
“I have felt silence like boulders against my chest. It is not words that affect us, it is the lack thereof. I mean we can listen to someone ...”
“Give someone butterflies today… If, tomorrow, they fly away, At least you’ll have the chance to say You helped brighten their yesterday.”
“Come sit next to me and we can talk about anything other than love. You can tell me why you always smell like a freshly brewed coffee. I can...”
“Life to me isn’t about achieving success or bragging about things I possess. But, more so, about finding true happiness.”
“You care too much and you care too little. Don’t give away the right parts to the wrong people.”
“I’m the type of person who has absolutely no idea what type of person I am.”