LOVING SOMEONE WHO STRUGGLES WITH ANXIETY
- No matter what happens, they are so much more than the anxiety they struggle with.
- Trust them and let them learn to trust you.
- Be honest with each other and don’t claim special treatment towards them if they don’t want it.
- A panic attack can happen anytime and it’s important to be understanding and supportive.
- They’re not looking for someone to fix them; they know that they are struggling, but they’re looking for the same devotion and love that you are.