- "A little change can be good."
- "Be happy, that's all I want you to do."
- "Come here."
- "Crying will get you nowhere, my dear."
- "Don't say that, you're way better than that."
- "Do tell me what is the matter."
- "Hey now, don't cry."
- "I'm not sure you know how much I love you."
- "It'll all be okay."
- "Just breathe."
- "Just talk to me, that's all I ask."
- "Just tell me, then it can all go away."
- "Maybe you're just tired?"
- "No, no— I didn't mean it like that."
- "Open the door, please."
- "See, you're only cuter when you pout."
- "There's nothing worse than seeing you so sad."
- "You do know that I would do anything for you, right?"
Home is where the askbox is...
Leave a “Honey I’m home!” in my ask and I’ll write what I think married life for our characters would be like. Leave a “We’re out of milk!” in my ask and I’ll write how our characters would behave if they were housemates/flatmates/roommates. Leave a “Hiya, Neighbor!” in my ask and I’ll write how ...
Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:
A compliment or insult A story Why you follow me If you met me what would you do A cute message One thing you want to tell me One thing you want to know about me
30 Days of Character Development!
HEY RPERS, what if I started a meme. It’s a simple meme. You answer one question every day for thirty days, and by the end of it, you hopefully learn even more about your character and become a better roleplayer because of it! 8Dc Y’all should totes spread this around. Here’s the ...