- To Kill a Mockingbird:What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Heart of Darkness:Where would you love to travel?
- Little Women:Do you have siblings? If so, how do you get along with them?
- And Then There Were None:What's the worst thing you've ever done and gotten away with?
- 1984:Do you keep your online life separate from your real life?
- The Great Gatsby:Do you consider yourself materialistic?
- The Catcher in the Rye:How do you like to spend your free time?
- Moby Dick:What is one thing you've always wanted to achieve, but never could?
- Lord of the Flies:Are you more a leader or a follower?
- The Importance of Being Earnest:If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
- Brave New World:Do you think ignorance is bliss?
- Treasure Island:What object holds the most importance to you?
- The Picture of Dorian Gray:If you could stay young forever, would you?
- The Secret Garden:What's the best gift anyone ever gave you?
- A Christmas Carol:What is one thing you'd want to change about yourself?
- Hatchet:Do you think you could survive in the wilderness?
- The Grapes of Wrath:What's the worst job you've ever had to do?
- Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant:How is your relationship with your parents?
- The House of Mirth:Can money make you happy?
- Lucky Jim:Do you like your job? Why or why not?
- The Time Machine:Which historical era would you most like to visit?
- Scoop:Do you trust the media? Why or why not?
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:How do you deal with homesickness?
- A Prayer for Owen Meany:Would you sacrifice your life to save someone else's?
- Charlotte's Web:Describe yourself in one word.
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven:Whose life have you impacted the most?
- Matilda:What magical power would you like to have?
- A Midsummer Night's Dream:What is your worst dating experience?
PUT A URL IN MY ASK FOR: IC
My favorite thing about them My least favorite thing about them Do I find them attractive? Are we friends? Would I date them? Would I marry them? Would I have children with them? Would I die for them?
My muse agrees to be completely honest and spare no details for one of your muse's curiosities, but ...
You have one ask to piss off my muse; Run with it!
Insult them. Belittle them. Mock them. Laugh at them. Threaten what they love. Black mail them. Question their life choices. Kick them when they’re down. Break their stuff. Violate their privacy. Overstay your welcome. Break a promise. Vandalise their property. Poke them. Hurt them. ...
SEND ME 4 NAMES!
My muse will have to decide which character they’d rather: Have sweep them off their feet Fight along side Share a prison cell with Raise a child with
Send me a ? and my muse will react to finding your muse dead.
Send me a ? to see what my muse would get yours for Christmas.
the first person to submit a pacifier to me now has a child with my muse!
my muse has started playing with your muse's hair. how does your muse respond?
Leave "Winter baby" in my askbox
And I’ll generate a number from 1-12 to see what our muses get. My muse walks in to find yours waiting in bed, wearing nothing but Christmas bows. My muse is too drunk to make the gingerbread house on their own, so has to team up with yours. By some Christmas miracle, our muses are having a civi...
- "A little change can be good."
- "Be happy, that's all I want you to do."
- "Come here."
- "Crying will get you nowhere, my dear."
- "Don't say that, you're way better than that."
- "Do tell me what is the matter."
- "Hey now, don't cry."
- "I'm not sure you know how much I love you."
Leave "Oh, it's you." in my askbox
And I’ll generate a number from 1-12 to see what our muses get. My muse storms into your muse’s room, crying and screaming waving someone’s mystery underwear in your muse’s face. Our muses have been set up on a blind date, yours has taken this more seriously and mine notices; f...
Mun vs Muse: Put a ship in my ask box and mun and muse will share their opinions on the ship.