- if you ever need to rant, you can message me
- If you ever feel suicidal, you can message me
- if you ever feel alone, you can message me
- If you ever have a dilemma, you can message me
- If you want someone to talk to, you can message me
- if you’re having a bad day, you can message me
- If something is happening in your fandom, you can message me
- if you need advice, you can message me
- If you need a friend, you can message me
if you ever need to rant, you can message meIf you ever feel suicidal, you can message meif you ever feel alone, you can message meIf you ever have a dilemma, you can message meIf you want someone to talk to, you can message meif you’re having a bad day, you can message meIf something is happening i...
If you like Fall Out Boy you probably like My Chemical Romance/ Panic! At the Disco/ Twenty One Pilots and also maybe Dan and Phil. It’s a magical circle,nobody is getting out.
fall out boy: deep songs that sound happy twenty one pilots: sad songs that make you want to dance my chemical romance: emo songs with slightly less emo over time panic! at the disco: songs about having sex that are actually pretty clear they didn’t even try to hide it
do you have that one lyric where you have to mentally prepare yourself and when it comes on you’re still and quiet and just let it wash over you and you know that everything will be alright
Somethings people need to remember during concerts
-Never push the person in front of you. It’ll cause a chain reaction and the people in the front will be crushed. -Don’t try to squeeze your way to the front. If you want to be in the front get there early. If you think 4pm is early. It’s not. 12pm or even before that is. Chances ...
- person:so whats your taste in music?
- me:screamo ukulele rap
- me:OHHH and your face (:
- people on the internet:your music taste is perfection
- people in real life:wtf is this shit
Please reblog if you listen to any of these bands:
-Paramore -Fall Out Boy -Panic! At the Disco -Twenty One Pilots -Falling In Reverse -Sleeping With Sirens -Pierce the Veil -My Chemical Romance If you reblog, I will follow you, because I’m interested in following fellow fangirls/fanboys
my music taste literally goes from punk rock to disney film soundtracks