1. It’ll get tough. Really fucking tough. You already knew that. But that’s life, accept it. Put away the books for an hour, drink some tea, cuddle your pets, stare at the ceiling, watch some Youtube videos, and then finish your homework.
2. There will be a lot of days where you wanna quit or can’t get out of bed. Don’t call in sick and don’t drop out. You can do this, you can survive this year like all the others.
3. Enjoy learning new things. Knowledge is power, knowledge is sexy.
4. Don’t pay attention to others, you are here for you, nobody really pays attention to others anyway.
5. Be nice to teachers and help fellow students. Kindness makes life so much easier.
6. ASK THINGS. Ask the most stupid questions and ask the hardest. Just ask anything you want to know. Teachers think you’re dumb? Fuck them. Students laugh at you? Fuck them. YOU need to pass that class and YOU need that degree.
7. Make your lunch the evening before if you have trouble getting out of bed in the morning. Breakfast helps you start up your day. If you don’t have time to eat at home, make some for in class.
8. Go to bed early. A good night’s rest is everything. It’ll make getting out of bed a lot easier.
9. Always carry a water bottle with you. ALWAYS.
10. Take a deep fucking breath. It’s all going to be okay. Take a few steps back and look at your situation with a clear view. Realize how far you’ve come already. Be proud of yourself. Celebrate small victories. You are doing okay.
whenever you're feeling unmotivated and sleepy:
• drink a big glass of water • fix your posture and sit up straight • do some stretches to get moving • take some deep breaths • straighten up the area you’re in a little bit • listen to some intense classical music or just some upbeat music! • get working! :)
Study Tips Tag Master-Post
I tag every study tip I reblog and like it, so there’s at least 1000 in there, so here’s a master-post.If anyone would like their post(s) removed from the master-post just send me a message :) Study Tips 1:Notes, Studying and Self-Study ResourcesThings NOT To Do When StudyingRevision TipsSome Study ...
I realized that the only person who has to believe in me in order for me to succeed is myself.
“People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity no matter how impressive their other talents.”