RIVER AND TASHA HEADCANON
I was supposed to be focused on Twelve after this episode, but I can only focus on Tasha Lem.
Tasha Lem is River Song.
- The flirting. The Doctor has never flirted with anyone the way he flirts with River - except for Tasha.
- The conversation in the dining hall. “We engineered a pyschopath to kill you.” “I married her.”
- The Doctor to Tasha when she’s fighting the Dalek: “You’ve been fighting the psychopath inside your whole life.”
- THAT KISS. He’s only ever kissed River like that, as far as we’ve seen.
- And most important: TASHA FLEW THE TARDIS AND SAYS “FLYING THE TARDIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE EASY PART.” Only two people have flown the Tardis: The Doctor and River.
I refuse to believe anything else. Moffat doesn’t throw away stuff like this lightly. Somehow, someway, Tasha Lem is River Song.
Lem backwards is Mel, for crying out loud.
I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP