1. Well done for shitting all over anybody that has ever believed in Captain America.
2. Because Steve Rogers is a symbol of hope, freedom, justice, equality, and kindness.
3. Captain America was literally created by two Jewish men as a symbol of hope against Hitler, and now you’re telling me he’s a nazi?!
4. Say it again for the people in the back: CAPTAIN AMERICA DESERVES BETTER, SHOCK VALUE DOES NOT EQUAL GOOD STORYTELLING!
5. No matter what their comics say, it’s our job to plant ourselves like trees beside the river of truth and tell them ‘No, you move’.
6. Because the hero that stood up for the oppressed just became the oppressor.
7. High-key hoping that this was a spelling error and that he meant ‘Hail Hydration’ drink plenty of water and look after yourselves kids.
8. Because Steve Rogers deserved better on his 75th anniversary.
9. Because the little guy from Brooklyn that was too dumb to not run away from a fight deserved better.
10. Because Coulson didn’t spend years completing his Vintage Captain America Card Collection for his childhood hero to be a nazi.
11. Bucky Barnes did not go through hell just to hear that his best friend has been working with the people that tortured him and used him as a weapon unwillingly.
12. No gonna lie I didn’t think it was possible to mess up this badly but Marvel always manages to surprise me, only not usually in a bad way.
13. Because apparently nothing says Happy 75th Anniversary better than nazism.
14. What next T’Challa is secretly a member of the KKK?
15. Not a good soldier but a GOOD MAN, you hear me Marvel?? A GOOD MAN!!
16. You either die a hero or live long enough to see douchebag writers turn you into everything you’ve ever stood against.
17. Because Cap didn’t get iced for this shit.
18. What about Chris Evans? How do you think he feels? Oh, that’s right!