The Sunless Sea Launch Giveaway!
To celebrate the release of SUNLESS SEA on 6 February 2015, we have 3 copies to give away!
If the giant crabs, sentient icebergs and swarms of bats don’t get you, madness and cannibalism certainly will. But that old black ocean beckons, and there’s loot for the brave souls who dare to sail her.
Betray your crew, sell your soul to a Devil, marry your sweetheart. Survive long enough and you’ll achieve your life’s ambition.
You will die, but your legacy will live on…
Why do you want to play this game?
- A deep, compelling world packed with 200,000+ words of stories and secrets. Find your father’s bones. Determine London’s destiny. Defy the gods of the deep sea.
- Beautiful, hand drawn art - castles of sparkling ice, prisons perched on lily pads, fog-shrouded lighthouses and the DAWN MACHINE.
- Light and dark, terror and madness: stray too far from the gas-lamps of civilisation and your crew will grow fearful and eventually lose their sanity.
- Hire unique officers like the Haunted Doctor and the Irrepressible Cannoneer. Each has a story to tell, if you can draw it out of them.
- Choose a ship’s mascot: the Comatose Ferret, the Wretched Mog, the Elegiac Cockatoo, and more!
- Trade or smuggle silk and souls, mushroom wine and hallucinogenic honey.
1. To be in with a chance of winning one of three copies of Sunless Sea for Steam, simply reblog or like this post by 09:30 GMT on 9 FEBRUARY 2015.
2. Likes and reblogs both count. You can reblog as much as you want for extra entries, but please don’t annoy your followers. (Edit: for multiple reblogs, you have to write something under the post every time for us to see that you’ve reblogged more than once.)
3. You don’t have to be following us, because it is not in our character to make people follow us for a giveaway. But if you like our blog, or our games, then do follow us! We can be delicious friends.
4. We will draw three winners at 12:00 GMT on 9 February. Winners will be selected using a random number generator.
5. You must have your ask box open, or have clearly signposted directions for contacting you on your blog.