In this RPG, you don’t have to kill anyone.
Each enemy can be ‘defeated’ non-violently.
Dance with a slime. Pet a dog. Whisper your favorite secret to a knight.
Or, ignore this choice and rain destruction upon your foes.
- The Undertale website
Undertale is an indie RPG for PC and Mac, created almost entirely by one guy: Toby Fox. It’s been given fantastic reviews for being thoughtful, well-made, and unique, and has been tonally compared to longstanding favorites like Earthbound. The website self-describes it as having “emphasis on humor, character dialogue, and player choice”, and it absolutely does. I really enjoyed it and want other people to check it out, so I’m giving away a copy of Undertale for the platform of your choice!
- One reblog and like per person (which both count). Please no giveaway blogs.
- You don’t need to be following me, but if you are, I’ll give you an extra entry for a total of up to three! (I mostly blog about OCs and lolita dresses, btw.)
- You must be able to give me your email address so you can receive the download link.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours, I’ll redraw.
- You need to keep your ask box open for me to contact you if you win.
- Giveaway runs only until Friday, September 25, 2015 at 8:00PM PST.
Feel free to reblog this just to share, if you already have the game! (Please tag your post with “just sharing” or similar, though, so I know to take you out of the draw.)