‘If you were alone on a deserted island with a pig, would you eat the pig or starve to death?’
Hmm. If you were not alone, living on a planet with 7 billion people, had access to unlimited fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans, and other healthy foods, and knew animals suffer and die horrible deaths so you could eat them when you don’t need to eat them to survive, would you continue to eat them? The difference between our questions is that your scenario will never happen and mine is the choice you face right now. Which do you believe is worth answering?
“‘If you were alone on a deserted island with a pig, would you eat the pig or starve to death?’ Hmm. If you were not alone, livi...”
The UN says that a a global move towards veganism is essential unless you support poverty, extinction, and environmental catastrophe. The Human Rights Watch says that slaughterhouse workers are forced to work in unacceptable conditions. Harvard keeps spewing out studies that say animal products...
- Vegan:Dogs and Cats are often killed in the fur trade
- Non Vegan:...
- Vegan:Dogs and Cats are often tested on for medicine and cosmestics
- Non Vegan:...
- Vegan:Dogs and Cats are often selectively bred for humans while other undesirable breeds that could be adopted are put to death
- Non Vegan:..
- Vegan:After extensive research, approval from my vet, blood-work and tests, I've decided to put my dog on a vegan diet. Standard dog food was making her sick.
- Non Vegan:OMFG! How dare you, you sick animal abusers! YOURE GONNA KILL YOUR DOG YOU piece of shit!!! burn in hell! I HOPE YOUR DOG GETS TAKEN AWAY!!
broccoli has more protein per calorie than steak where is your god now
vegan: cows produce milk for thier babies and not for humansanon: source?????
There's no rational argument against veganism
If you write a list of the pros and cons to eating animals, you’ll find that pretty much the only thing you’ll have in the pros column is taste. In the cons column you’ll find a long list of ethical, environmental and health reasons to avoid animal products. But people ignore all o...
I’m a feminist and pro-choice because I believe everyone has a right to their own body, I’m vegan because I know that everyone includes animals.
The most humane way to slaughter an animal is to not slaughter the animal at all.