12 Things you should do if you love someone
1. Write them poetry even if it’s shitty. I don’t care if it’s fucking nonsense. Write how they make you feel like fire.
2. Let them cry into your shirt. Let them wipe their snot and tears on you. It doesn’t matter if it’s your favorite shirt. If you love them you won’t care.
3. Count the stars with them. When you see a shooting star. Tell them how you wished for them to kiss you. Then fucking kiss them.
4. When they tell you they want to die. Look them in the eyes and whisper “I fucking love you.” Stay up with them all night and talk them out of it. Remind them that they extinguished the pain in your heart and say you’ll help do the same.
5. Bring them roses. I don’t care if they’re a boy or a girl. Roses will make anyone’s day.
6. On the days they’re afraid they’ll lose you. Kiss their forehead, remind them that you love them more than you love your favorite band and then kiss their lips so passionately that they’re questioning themselves as to why they asked that question.
7. Sing with them. They won’t care if your voice is shitty. They’ll be more focused on the redness of your cheeks than the rattle of your vocal chords.
8. When they wake up in the morning tell them their beautiful. Say their messy hair and sleepy voice is the reason you get up in the morning. Tell them you live for their good morning smile.
9. When they’re puking in a bucket because they’re sick, hug them. They’ll resist and say how there’s vomit all over them. Hug them anyways. It’ll mean the world to them.
10. When you touch them, tell them that they are a masterpiece. Every curve of their body is beautiful. Especially their soul. Remind them that they are a supernova and you’d love them even if they exploded.
11. On the days they make you want to tear your hair out, remind yourself that you picked them for a reason. Remember that you chose them and they chose you.
12. Just fucking love them even when they don’t deserve it.
“12 Things you should do if you love someone 1. Write them poetry even if it’s shitty. I don’t care if it’s fucking nonse...”
“I’m not one to hold hands, but baby when you told me you wanted to die, I held your hand so tight that the bones in my wrist molded in...”
“The drugs aren’t strong enough, I can still remember you.”
“do not fall in love with a poet we are mean we are vicious we will hurt you do not fall in love with a poet if you break our hearts we w...”
“I have fallen for you and you simply have no idea. I am in love with the words you write and the way you express your emotions, as if the...”
“I want you to love me but I am scared that one day, I will burst into flames and you won’t be able to put it out.”
“I want you at your drunkest nights when you cannot think straight and come tumbling through the doorway with a bottle in your hands and a ...”
“He drank coffee and she drank tea, but when he asked her what she wanted to drink she said coffee because in a way she’d thought he’d be ple...”
“I tried to write about oceans and stars and the skies instead, but all there is, are metaphors of you living in my head.”
“I wish I could fall in love with you, I really do because out of all the people I’ve met in my life you deserve love the most, an...”
“It’s come to the point where I’m not sure whether you pushed me off this cliff or if I jumped off the see if you’d be at the bottom to catch...”