I don’t care how “slow” you think your metabolism is I don’t care how “naturally huge” you think your thighs are You cannot live off of 1200 calories for the rest of your life. 1200 calories will not make you love your body, you will never be happy with a starving...
“Its normal to be screwed up, but its really screwed up to romanticize it.”
- Expectation:Wake up one day, weigh yourself, and feel extremely happy, accomplished, and satisfied because you hit your "UGW"!
- Reality:Wake up, weigh yourself, see that you are now ten pounds less than your original "UGW" and cry because you still see yourself as fat.
- Expectation:You will be beautiful, thin, and look like a model naturally.
- Reality:You might be thin, your hair will fall out by the handful, your skin will be dry, and your nails will be chipping.
- Expectation:You will feel strong and in control when you walk past the kitchen and say "no" to food and "yes" to "Ana".
- Reality:You will sit in front of a miniscule amount of food, on the brink of passing out for hours and hours debating whether or not to eat it. Crying, feeling weak, and in fact very out control.
- Expectation:All the boys will want you and you will be the skinny friend.
- Reality:You will lock yourself in your house and ostracize yourself from society. You will have no friends to be skinny in comparison to and you won't care if the boys want you or not.
“Quiero que alguien se enamore de mi, de mi actitud, de mi horrible lenguaje, de mis chistes malos, de mi manera de salirme del tema, de mi m...”
“Its a disorder not a decision.”