"How are your grades?" "What are you doing at university?" "Have you got a girlfriend?" "What do you want to do when you leave uni?"
Dreamworks really needs to make a movie about the story of the little boy fishing on the moon, like who is he? Why is he on the moon? Did he ever catch a fish? There are the questions that have haunted me at the theaters since 1994.
Never Gonna Give You Up
- 1:Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2:Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3:Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4:Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5:How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6:Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7:Have you ever cheated?
- 8:Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- To be honest, I am really not sure. I hope so…
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- No, well maybe if they were really hot.
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- Last night
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- Yeah, I always do.
if you were invisible, would you still be able to see with your eyes closed??
- Daisy:How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- Carnation:If I handed you a concert ticket right now, who would you want to be the performer?
- Jasmine:What color looks best on you?
- foxglove:Name three facts about your family?
- Allium:What's the best thing you can cook?
- Orange Blossom:If you could pick the gender and appearance of your child, would you?
- Calla Lily:If you died right now, what song would you want to play at your funeral?
- Poinsettia:Favorite holiday dish?