do girls really mature faster? or do we just excuse boys’ immaturity longer?
ok i wasnt going to comment but i know how fast misinformation spreads on this site and how many of yall just hate checking sources before taking things as facts. and im going to try to do this without spoiling anything.there are not rape jokes in the Deadpool movie. one of the scenes ppl keep talki...
Rural Questions #1
Does everybody else know that children’s song about eating bees or was that exclusive to my area
- Aries:how is it so easy for you to make friends?
- Taurus:why do you isolate yourself?
- Gemini:will you ever stop searching for a new adventure?
- Cancer:why are you so hard on yourself?
- Leo:how do you remain so positive even in the most unfortunate circumstances?
- Virgo:why is it that you rarely talk but when you do, you say the most beautiful things?
- Libra:why do you succeed at everything?
- Scorpio:why are you so infatuated with power?
Let's Play "Have You Ever?"
Fill my inbox with “have you ever” questions and I swear I’ll answer every single one for you.
Super detailed questions about your OCs
1. What’s their full name? Why was that chosen? Does it mean anything? 2. Do they have any titles? How did they get them? 3. Did they have a good childhood? What are fond memories they have of it? What’s a bad memory? 4. What is their relationship with their parents? What’s a good and bad memory wi...
- aries:why do you leave all of the best things that have ever happened to you behind?
- taurus:why won't you open yourself up and trust anyone?
- gemini:why can't you forget about the past?
- cancer:how do you give everyone so much love, and yet never run out?
- leo:why do you always hide your true self? why can't you let people see that you're actually a kind person?
- virgo:why did you change for someone else?
- libra:why won't you just let it all go for just a minute? do something crazy?
- scorpio:why do you care so much about how people perceive you?
so is kirby gonna get a buster sword or cloud’s hair
Not over the fact that Melissa Rosenberg, who wrote Jessica Jones, was the screenwriter for all the Twilight movies. Killgrave is the deconstruction and brutal condemnation of characters like Edward Cullen: powerful men with a dark past who fixate on the heroine, deeming her exceptional, stalking an...
if a tree falls in a forest do the other trees make fun of it