“The loneliest moment in someones life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.”
“People who are meant to be together will always find their way back to each other. They make take detours in life, but they’re never lost.”
“And in the end we’re all just humans… drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.”
“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
“You’re getting older, and you’ll see that life isn’t like your fairytales. The world is a cruel place. And you’ll learn that, even if it hur...”
“Everyone has a 2 AM and a 2 PM personality.”
“You learn more about a person at the end of a relationship than at the beginning.”
- Dad:Why the hell did you put a comma there?
- Dad:Do you even know what a participial phrase is?
- Dad:Omg. He's like my favorite character of all time.
- Dad:Who should I dress up as for the movie premier?
- Dad:Hey are you awak? I know it's late, but you read Animal Farm, right? Yeah. I need you to read this report. I can't tell if I am just super tired or if this is actual bullshit.
- Dad:Alesha wouldn't be able to spell 'definitely' right if wrote it down for her. She would fucking erase it and then write 'defiantly', because she doesn't care. I hate her.
- Dad:I need you to bake brownies. I lost a bet.
- Dad:Omg. You cannot ship me with Gilcher. You know I don't like tattoos and he's like twenty-five. And for Christ's sake, he teaches math.
“Learn to say ‘no’ without explaining yourself.”
“A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”