If you’re battling an eating disorder right now, I just want to say, you fight, warrior.way to go. this is probably the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do. You are beating an illness that tells you to do the opposite of what you need for survival. DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING THAT IS? ...
- daily reminder:the more calories you eat the faster your body can fix itself
- daily reminder:if you're not recovering from your eating disorder you're dying from it
- daily reminder:numbers can not measure your worth
- daily reminder:food tastes way better than skinny feels
- daily reminder:love and appreciate your body because its the only one you have
- daily reminder:accept the things you can not change
- daily reminder:recovery ends in self love
- daily reminder:treat yo self
“I tried bulimia once There’s nothing quite as lovely as a thoughtful message from someone who understands: “Sorry you’re going through thi...”
Deciding between practicing self care and getting shit done
I always start off like: …but somehow I always just end up like:
Today a self harmer will put down their weapon for the last time. Today an anorexic will start eating again. Today a bulimic will purge for the last time. Today people will realize that their past has no control over them. Today people will begin recovery. Why don’t you become one of the...