- Skinny Girl Eating Salad:Omg stop dieting! You're sooo skinny!
- Skinny Girl Eats Burger:You're so lucky you can eat whatever you want and still be thin!
- Overweight Girl Eats Salad:Why is she eating healthy? It isn't doing much.
- Overweight Girl Eats Burger:This is why you're overweight. Go on a diet or something
“She’s just; ah god. Like you know when you meet a person and they have this thing about them that immediately draws you to them and at first...”
ppl with wrong opinions about zayn malik
there’s a “photo” going around of Emma Watson wearing a dress that is see-through at the top, showing her breasts, and because apparently literally nobody fact-checks or uses google, people are taking it for granted that it’s real and reblogging it. i get that the way it’s be...
- When something bad happens:True is it that we have seen better days.
- When something REALLY bad happens:O woe! O woeful, woeful, woeful day! Most lamentable day. Most woeful day That ever, ever I did yet behold! O day, O day, O day! O hateful day! Never was seen so black a day as this.O woeful day! O woeful day!
- When people say that something is wrong because the Bible says so:The Devil can cite scripture for his purpose.
- When my girlfriend abandons me for food:FRAILTY, THY NAME IS WOMAN!
- When someone doesn’t thank me for holding the door open for them:BLOW, BLOW, BLOW, THOU WINTER WIND! THOU ART NOT SO UNKIND AS MAN’S INGRATITUDE!
- When I burn something while cooking:MY CAKE IS DOUGH!
- When human stupidity frustrates me:LORD, WHAT FOOLS THESE MORTALS BE!
- When someone says I'm going to hell for my sins:NYMPH, IN THY ORISONS BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D.
If you are in Boston right now:
Cell phone service has been shut down to prevent remote detonation. [x] Google has created a person finder: [x] Police are advising everyone to stay away from public places and T stations, and to not congregate in large groups. Stay inside. Stay safe. Take care of one another. I love you, Boston.
REMEMBER WHEN THOSE PARENTS COMPLAINED THAT THE ONE DIRECTION LYRICS “TONIGHT LET’S GET SOME” WERE TOO EXPLICIT FOR A SCHOOL DANCE