“Someone in a thread over at the Pathfinder RPG pafe said said “These personal issues really distracts from the game. Does anyone remem...”
- 1:Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2:Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3:What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4:Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5:Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6:What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7:Do you want to be single?
- 8:Did you go out or stay in last night?
I’ve been playing so many RPG-Maker games lately so I’m gonna make a little recommendation post for my own reference, and for anyone who’s interested. Flesh Child - It’s an exploration-based game in the very early stages of development so there’s only two areas accessib...
“If I can pick it up, I need it.”
alignment: chaotic gay
50 LGBTQ Characters in the Pathfinder RPG
Many have heard me and other members of the Paizo crew discuss our constant efforts to make the Pathfinder RPG a welcoming place for gamers of all stripes. Regardless, I’ve never been comfortable with the idea of pointing out places where we get things right (or make an honest attempt to get thing...