They need to feel like the world is open to them or they may end up losing their vitality and energy. They need to always have something new to experience because they thrive on searching for the meaning of life through experiences, books, or movies etc. They are constantly in search for something a...
Sometimes I linger on things for too long that i end uo losing track of time, but it shouldn’t be a problem if you’re having fun. I’d rather be out there than in here. It’s so bad if I’m stuck waiting and thinking to my self.
- Mood:Sagittarius is a naturally energetic sign and they experience joy and exhilaration over gloom. They usually surprise themselves with their intense emotions, but would never intend to show them. With all their energy and restlessness, Sagittarius are prone to anxiety, stress and self deception during dark periods
- Works From:Left Brain
- Compulsions:They are compulsive idealisers; who always feel their heart is not where their heads are; location wise. Some far off distance place is always more appealing, and the compulsion to find 'home' can send life spinning
- Signs of Distress:Lethargy, escapism (substance use etc;), uncharacteristically more serious and tense, less tolerance, feelings of worry when thinking into the future
- Signs of Rage:Violent impulsivity, verbal aggression, hurtful outbursts, they tend to become tongue tied when they are angry, can burst into laughter inappropriately, make life changing decisions
- Signs of Nerves:Increased vocal volume, higher impulsivity, hostility, hyperactivity - they are liable to go out running or try to repress it physically, substance use, rapid thoughts, recklessness, giggling, distractible, back pain
- Signs of Happiness:Focused/productive distractibility, casual, warm and friendly, tolerant, ability to retain information, decreased skepticism and consideration of new ideas, contentment with location and ability to live in the present, giggles, humor
- 1:Sagittarians can tap into the gift of prophecy and have a tremendous sense of foresight
- 2:They find the silver lining in any cloud and never really get tired of life
- 3:Sagittarians tend to be animal people, and love active pets who can keep up with them and replenish the genuine, unconditional Sagittarius affection
- 4:Without the opportunity to wander, the Sagittarian is tired, ill at ease and discontent
- 5:They have an engaging and hilarious quick wit - they not only enjoy a joke, but can tell one very well
- 6:Sagittarians are generally interested in everyone and everything. They are fascinated by eccentricity, cultures, languages and universal secrets
- 7:For a lot of Sagittarians <i> seeing is believing </i>
- 8:They are impulsively playful in youth and branch into philosophy and intellect in their later years
Sagittarians are in love with places they’ve never been, people they’ve never met, exotic foods they never tasted, and the taste of ocean salt they’ve yet to feel on their lips. The Sagittarian spirit becomes very restless when forced to sit still and discontent with accepting the reality society h...
- Aries:Now is a lucky time for you– take a chance.
- Taurus:You are a fun-loving person and will find much happiness.
- Gemini:You will soon be the center of attention.
- Cancer:Chances of glamour and excitement are coming to you.
- Leo:A fascinating project is in your future.
- Virgo:You are humorous and cheerful with good friends.
- Libra:Treat yourself to something of quality.
- Scorpio:You will find comfort in a new relationship.
The fire signs, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius, have a difficult time dealing with people who they view as dishonest. They try their hardest to tell the truth at the risk of being blunt and dislike people who do not give them the same respect.
- Sagittarius:remember what?
- Cancer:that thing?
- Sagittarius:What thing?
TIP: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius are not hint takers. These are the straightforward signs. You have feelings for them? Speak up. They did something that upset you? Speak up. These signs don't like passive aggressiveness or mind games. They do not want to beat around the bush. Spe...
“I’d rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in church thinking about the mountains.”