How Ableism Creates the Idea of "Special" Needs, and Why It's Harmful
I’m a disabled person, and I also work at the Disability Services Office at a college. Not very long ago, a professor rushed into our office flustered and angry because 1. She had a blind student in her class. 2. She asked us how we planned to communicate graded papers to her student, since he...
Regarding the Christmas Special...
Okay, so I know that around here everyone was starting to sniffle up and Clara’s sad eyes began to prick at our own… but dID ANYONE ELSE FUCKING LAUGH AT THIS I MEAN WHAMMO SURPRISE BITCH YEAH CLARA GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM RUN RUN FAR AWAY CUZ DAYUM HE SHOWED UP QUICK QUICK AN...
- 1:Do you have a crush at the moment?
- 2:Have you ever been deeply in love?
- 3:Longest relationship you've ever been in?
- 4:Have you ever changed for someone?
- 5:How is your relationship with your ex?
- 6:Have you ever been cheated on?
- 7:Have you ever cheated?
- 8:Would you date someone who's well known for cheating?
i love the term “partners” are we dating? are we robbing a bank? do we run a legal firm? are we the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies and are members of an elite squad known as the special victims unit? who knows.