I’m watching an episode of TOS where Spock is explaining something clearly and precisely to the rest of the away team (including Jim) and Jim is listening to him, watching him with the most un-deniable look of adoration in his eyes, gazing with love and respect. It’s so beautiful.
MY HEADCANON bottom: top: BUT THEN bottom: top: who’s with me
- me on a date:what do u think of jim kirk?
- them:oh that womanizing male stereotype who has no real character?
- spock:-appears out of nowhere and nervepinches date-
- spock:-sits down-
- spock:would you like a breadstick?
- Spock:Captain, this plan violates several Starfleet regulations.
- Jim:✓ read 10:46pm
my new favorite spirk headcanon is that spock starts thinking about jim as “ashayam”/“t'hy'la”/(insert vulcan endearment here) in his head before they’ve got together bc he’s actually a sap but one time spock gets annoyed at him and grits out “Ashayam, refus...
You call it bromance, I call it the all-consuming, soul-destroying, never-ending one true gay love of all time.