- Me:Star Trek is such a powerful and influential piece of television.
- Me:It takes tough and controversial issues head on.
- Me:Many of the alien races are parallels and metaphors for social issues relevant in the 1960s.
- Me:In fact, many lessons drawn from such episodes are still applicable today.
- Me:It's a stunning, multilayered exploration of philosophy, morality, and humanity set against the backdrop of outer space.
- Them:Abraham Lincoln is helping them fight Genghis Khan.
- Me:Yes. Yes he is.
- enterprise crew:*is beamed down to a planet*
- bones:*sees something dangerous*
- bones:beam me the FUCK up 👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀👎👀 bad shit ba̷̶ ԁ sHit 👎 thats ❌ some bad 👎👎shit right 👎👎 th 👎 ere 👎👎👎 right ❌ there ❌ ❌ if i do ƽaү so my selｆ🚫 i say so 🚫 thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ 🚫 👎 👎👎НO0ОଠＯOOＯOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ 👎 👎👎 👎 🚫 👎 👀 👀 👀 👎👎Bad shit
THE VERY FIRST STAR TREK SLASH FIC PUBLISHED
"A Fragment out of Time", published in 1974. Kirk / Spock.page 1 page 2 I had to share it with you because I can’t stop laughing, and every time I reread it it just gets funnier and fUNNIER