Just give me all of the ‘unintentionally admitting feelings’ fic, okay? Like, Stiles is in the hospital on a truckload of pain killers, lying there barely conscious. And Derek shows up to talk to Scott, who’s been at Stiles’ bedside the whole time of course, and of course Derek didn’t come here to c...
“Writing and reading fanfiction isn’t just something you do; it’s a way of thinking critically about the media you consume, of being aware of...”
- Every Sterek fanfic ever:'Stiles' dad was working nights...'
“he inhaled his scent. he smelled of (ingredient 1), (ingredient 2) and something undefinable, that was uniquely (name of buttsex partner)”
Have u ever just sat back and actually thought about how much fucking gay porn you’ve read
"ooh this seems like a nice fanfic to rea-"
If You Liked It Then You Should've Put A Ring On It
Dedicated to that moment when you see someone cute… and then see that they’re wearing a wedding ring. Derek might hate his job. He hates making coffees, hates how the coffee shop smell lingers in his clothes for days afterwards, and hates how early he has to wake up to open the shop every single mo...
things people do in fanfic no one does in real life smirk every frickin five seconds gulp stutter to be cute be like “yeah ok” when asked to call someone “daddy” chuckle gently chuckle in general make simple misunderstandings into the biggest bitch fest you will ever experien...
- Cases:NO TIME FOR REAL CASES. THERE'S PORN ON THE HORIZON. (Either story begins just after a case, or incorporates a few legit-sounding details.)
- Anderson:Not usually in story but inevitably mentioned with appropriate scorn.
- Mycroft:Usually either very for or very against Johnlock. Either way he's kinkily watching the CCTV.
- Tea:Everyone drinks at least half their body weight in tea during the course of a story. Even drabbles. You see that 800-word story? 400 of those words deal with making tea.
- Milk:Getting the milk is a thing. It's practically a euphemism at this point. If Sherlock gets the milk, he's DTF. Or apologizing, and then offering his body as an extra form of apologetic-ness.
- Mrs. Hudson:Ships Johnlock like a beast. Hell, she usually has some kind of Johnlockfucking-sense. She just KNOWS when they're hooking up and is determined to facilitate this/make it kind of embarrassing for them in a cute way.
- Mummy Holmes:For not actually being in the show, she's surprisingly mentioned a lot. She's everything from a horrid bitch to actually a really loving rich lady who somehow just has these two weirdo sons.
- Moran:Ditto, kind of. Moran is sometimes a woman, sometimes a man, sometimes seduces Moriarty/John/Sherlock/all of the above. Also somehow capable of holding 7 laser pointers I mean snipers in TGG.
- Thor:I need a horse!
- Loki:Give me nine months!
“I’ll just read one more chapter before bed.”