- Every Sterek fanfic ever:'Stiles' dad was working nights...'
THE #DUMBFANFICMOMENTS TAG ON TWITTER IS SO FUCKING TRUE I CCANT THESE ARE MY FAVORITES
- Thor:I need a horse!
- Loki:Give me nine months!
tywinning asked you: 2012-08-09 03:37 As a professor, may I ask you what you think about fanfiction? I think fanfiction is literature and literature, for the most part, is fanfiction, and that anyone that dismisses it simply on the grounds that it’s derivative knows fuck-all about liter...
- me:reads fanfic.
- otp:"i love you."
- me:mutant noise
- me:strokes screen
- me:drops laptop
- me:rolls off of bed
- me:rolls into space
“YOU’RE SO MISOGYNIST AND RACIST,” screamed Elementary fandom, waving its latte.“YOU’RE HOMOPHOBIC AND INACCURATE AND A COPYCAT,” sobbed Sherlock fandom.“Children, please,” Granada fandom sighed from its wingback armchair. “Settle down and fetch ...
why is your fic rated M if it only has kissing in it false advertising
why would you use olive oil as lube
Canon or Fanfic?
Let’s play a game. Inspired by the fantastic realjunkstory, here’s a list of Tony/Steve stories and moments. Your mission is to determine whether they come from canon comic book stories or from fanfiction. Tony and Steve discuss Steve’s favorite type of bagel on the deck of the he...
- Liam:We've had this award for 2 seconds and we've already broke it
- Niall:*Struggles to fix it before anyone notices*
Reblog to be Niall's girlfriend in a horror fanfic.
must be following me (www.1d-through-your-eyes.tumblr.com) you have one hour.
I love fanfic writers because fanfiction is just so kind and selfless. You give us really enjoyable stories completely free of charge and I am really, really grateful for it.
- Interviewer:I've got to ask about the antagonistic bromance between Derek Hale (played by Tyler Hoechlin) and Stiles Stilinski (played by Dylan O'Brien). Fans want 'Sterek' to turn into a romance - will it?
- Colton:It's so funny that you ask that because so many people have caught on to this Sterek phenomenon! It's the bad guy versus the sidekick and they have to come together to save Scott McCall and what it's done is started this bromance, but it's also - for some fans - a sexual fantasy with these two characters. Our creator and people on the show send us photos of what these fans do with Derek and Stiles...
- Interviewer:Oh my gosh, you've seen the slash stuff!?
- Colton:Yes! They've made these two characters almost have a secret romance in a way, and the Teen Wolf people play to it in the show. As I've said, it's a sexy show so a lot of us had to get trainers for shirt-lift shots. Well, the fans wanted Stiles to do shirt-lifts so in this second season, our writer wrote more towards that, but every time Stiles is getting ready to take his shirt off, a locker door will open or someone will walk in front of him - it's like a funny tease on the fans.