- good christian girl:*is paired with withdrawn goth boy for assignment* ugh i hope i stay on this trouble maker's good side :(
- good christain girl:*spots a book poking out of withdrawn goth boy's bag* hey what's that?
- withdrawn goth boy:*pulls out copy of romeo and juliet* oh yeah just some light reading i usually do in lunch.
- good christian girl:you.......like Shakespeare?
- withdrawn goth boy:[quotes some of the wherefore art thou romeo scene without looking at the book]
- good christian girl:that's incredible!
- withdrawn goth boy:yeah, i've always felt i've had a connection to romeo- as well as the protagonist of [another 9-11th grade mandatory reading book]
- good christian girl:yeah *slightly flustered* same here....
“Depression does not always mean Beautiful girls shattering at the wrists A glorified, heroic battle for your sanity Or mothers that never go...”
when you’re in your twenties and start to realise how young the protagonists of the novels you read are:
every white teen movie ever
*in that one white girl voice* hey my names elizabeth..and im..not like those other girls. oh no, i’m not plastic, or..goth or..some blonde bimbo. im just elizabeth. *pans to some average white boy* that’s jake. he is sooo hot. how does one describe the level of hotness of the great jake smith. hes ...
“My first love was some insignificant boy when it should have been myself.”
Every American white teen boy movie
My name is alex and I go to parkvale high school. It’s your typical high school with the cheerleaders, jocks, goths and the nerds. *camera zooms in on average looking white brunette boy with a wavy fringe* And yep, that’s me. One of the nerds. But that girl? *pan to typical blonde cheerleader in sma...