Doctor Who is 49 years old today.
“John Hurt’s Doctor doesn’t use the title, therefore he’s in his 12th body but [Matt Smith is] the Eleventh Doctor. However, there is no such...”
- First Doctor:...there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
- Second Doctor:There are some corners of the universe which have bred the most terrible things. Things which act against everything that we believe in. They must be fought.
- Third Doctor:Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- Fourth Doctor:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
- Seventh Doctor:Somewhere there's danger. Somewhere there's injustice. Somewhere else the tea is getting cold. C'mon, Ace! We've got work to do!
- Eighth Doctor:I love Humans; always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- Tenth Doctor:Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.
- Eleventh Doctor:In 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before.
“If you have been inside my head then you know what I’ve seen. Suffering. Every moment in time and space is burning. It must end. And I inten...”
guys he didn’t have the TARDIS for 500+ years, no wonder Twelve forgot how to fly it….
he’s Scottish because of Amy and no one can convince me otherwise