THEY DON’T EVEN MENTION JAMES SIRIUS POTTER BY NAME IN THE FILM OMFG NO WONDER PEOPLE SHIP SNILY ALL THEY SEE IS SNAPE SOBBING OVER LILY LILY ECHOING SNAPE’S ’ALWAYS’ AND THEN HARRY NAMING HIS KID AFTER SNAPE LMAO i can’t even blame people for shipping snily anymore
He Wasn't Man Enough
Toni Braxton The Heat
Sherlock actually looked for a picture of John, had it printed and then proceeded to cut and glue John’s head on the body of vitruvian man. Let’s think about this. Let’s think about Sherlock placing john’s head on the body and going ‘aww, yisss, much better’
- X-Men:The government is comparing mutants to weapons, trying to get them all to register, but the real villain of the movie is MAGNETO.
- X2:There is now a US general who used armed soldiers to seize a school building full of children and who has captured the X-Men's leader and is using his brain to wipe out the entire mutant race. The real villain is still MAGNETO.
- X3:There's been a "cure" discovered that deprives mutants of their mutation and has been weaponized. Also, Jean Grey, one of the X-Men's own, has come back from the dead as a terrible being of unfathomable power. Somehow, the real villain of the movie manages to be MAGNETO.
- XMFC:Sebastian Shaw has been torturing, abusing, and manipulating mutants for decades, and he and the Hellfire Club plan to start WWIII. The villain of the movie is MAGNETO.
- DoFP:The US government is sanctioning a program that will lead to a dark timeline in which mutants are hunted by robots and rounded up in concentration camps. The villain of this movie is not Bolivar Trask, who is building the Sentinels, or Mystique, whose actions inadvertently cause the timeline to come to pass, but MAGNETO.
- X-Men Apocalypse:Apocalypse is a big scary dude from ancient times who wants to see the whole world burn. But don't worry! Guess who's still a villain? MAGNETO.