“The age old question: who will ruin this show for me first, the writers or the fandom?” - an ongoing study by every person watching tv ever
- In the beginning:aww they're cute I bet they'd be good together
- 2 months later:omg they're so cute why don't you guys kiss already
- 4 months later:I didn't fucking ask for this dammit. I don't want to care this much
- 6 months later:Did you fucking see that do you see the way their shoulders brush when they touch, do you see the way they breathe in sync. GIVE ME ALL THE META ON THEIR SHIRTS MATCHING!!Did you see them cough at the same time? Yeah bitch that's how you OTP YOUR OTP COULD NEVER!!
- 8 months later:*guzzling bottles of alcohol* I'm trash I'm fucking shipper trash. I don't even care, at this point I exist on an alternate plane where my spirit is aligned with theirs... *sobs quietly* endgame bitches *throws middle fingers in the air*
- Oliver:*gives Barry relationship advice*
- The Fandom:Oliver no.
- Oliver:Oliver yes.
Have you ever shipped a couple so hard that you just -